I’d love it if everyone who reads this would take a moment to reminisce about last year’s tragedy in Japan.
I still remember all the news coverage from collapsing buildings to nuclear radiation panic. When I first heard about it, I remember crying and praying for the goners and survivors.
But my heart swells with hope and happiness when I think about how people from all over the world aided a country that couldn’t do it alone. Thank You. And bless the ones who are still fighting today. The video below touches upon life only 6 months after the earthquake/tsunami. So don’t think that a year past and it’s too late to help; volunteers groups are still there and so have to keep supporting.
Top _ Reasons to Donate
- Children were affected. And some died.
- Homes were lost and life will never be the same
- Nuclear issues scared away tourists. Which means less $ the government can provide.
- Families lost. What if you were all alone in an aftermath such as this?
- Volunteer groups can’t keep working without any cash. They need the help feed several shelters.
Convinced yet? I hope so. Please spread the word.